Jackie Jarvis – 85 Inspiring Ways to Market Your Small Business Free Download
This book is for the many people who run their own small to medium-sized business and who want to make it grow. The book sets out to be your own, pocket, marketing consultant – without the expense. Not only does it offer some great ideas but it explains how each idea will benefit your business, what you need to do to make it work, and how you can apply it to your own business immediately.
Through a series of special response questions it cleverly gets across marketing ideas in combination with the vital thinking behind their application. Furthermore, it does so in a way that transfers ‘ownership’ of these strategies to you the business manager so that you feel thoroughly motivated and inspired to act. Whether you run a product or service-led business, it will help you to:
- Understand your market place, your competition and your customer
- Create a clear and focused business proposition
- Develop credible marketing messages that attract your target customer
- Decide on the most effective marketing methods for your business
- Attract new customers, and boost business with existing customers
- Build your business profile so that it’s always working for you
- Sell yourself and your business with ease and confidence
- Complete your marketing plan and create a successful marketing system.
The ideas are presented separately in bite-sized chunks so that you can devote just a little thinking and reflection time to each one before – most importantly – making it all happen.