ISACA-Certified Information Security Manager-CISM 2020 Free Download
The CISM Online Course is an online preparation course that prepares learners to pass the CISM certification exam using proven instructional design techniques and interactive activities. The course covers all four of the CISM domains, and each section corresponds directly to the CISM job practice.
The course incorporates video, narrated interactive eLearning modules, downloadable, interactive workbooks, downloadable job aids, case study activities, and pre-and post-course assessments. Learners will be able to navigate the course at their own pace, following a recommended structure, or target preferred job practice areas. Learners may also start and stop the course based on their study schedule, picking up exactly where they left off the next time they access the course.
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Establish and/or maintain an information security governance framework and supporting processes to ensure that the information security strategy is aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Manage information risk to an acceptable level based on risk appetite to meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain an information security program that identifies, manages and protects the organization’s assets while aligning to information security strategy and business goals, thereby supporting an effective security posture.
- Plan, establish and manage the capability to detect, investigate, respond to and recover from information security incidents to minimize business impact.
- Interactive Content
- Downloadable workbooks and job aids
- Case study activities
- Practice exam
- Professionals preparing to become CISM certified
- CISA or CISSP-certified individuals looking to move into information security management
- General security management professionals looking to move into information security
- Information security managers