Digital Marketer – Media Buyer Bootcamp Download
BECOME A MASTER MEDIA BUYER
Become One Of The Most In-Demand Media Buyers On The Market
The Media Buyer Bootcamp
A tactical, hands-on 4-week mentorship program with Aaron Parkinson & Andy McDuff, President & CEO of 7-Mile Media, for just 50 people who want to become (or want one of their team members) to become a Master Media Buyer. If you manage to secure one of the 50 coveted spots, here’s what you’ll receive starting
July 1st when the program begins:
- Expert coaching over an 4-week program to help you stay motivated and consistent
- Ongoing access to the 8-module Media Buyer Bootcamp curriculum for your cohort
- 8+ live sessions for Q&A, small group workshops, assignment reviews, and more
- Certificate of Completion with your personal details and your employer will be able to verify its authenticity.
- Access to the member-only online community to share progress, get support, and network with fellow members
- The Media Buyer matrix suite of templates and tools including fill-in-the-blank worksheets and swipe files
- Our Paid Traffic Mastery certification so that you can proudly display that you are a Certified Customer Acquisition Strategist
- A private Slack channel so you can get support from your peers and reach out to the DigitalMarketer team anytime you have a question.
- A 50 person limited class size so you get the attention and personalized support you need to succeed in this training
How It Works
DigitalMarketer’s Media Buyer Bootcamp is as challenging as it is rewarding. This training is taught by industry experts and facilitated (virtually) each week by a live instructor in a true, small group, classroom-style format with no more than 50 students per class.
You and your fellow students will complete course trainings and “mini-projects” as well as participate in group discussions relating the course material to real-life paid ad scenarios.
Those who successfully complete the Bootcamp will, in just 4 weeks, emerge with the skills, knowledge, and “in the trenches” experience that only a true Media Buyer can possess.
Here’s how the course itself will be delivered:
On Tuesdays & Thursdays, you’ll attend a live training session with the instructors at 1 pm CST. Trainings will be recorded and available for all students that are unable to make the live call immediately after. During these sessions, we’ll also kick off a discussion thread where you’ll be asked to apply course information to a real-world paid traffic scenario.
Your instructor will also provide you with weekly coursework which can be reviewed during office hours.
At the end of 4-weeks, the coursework you’ve completed will all culminate in a final capstone project based on a real-life business scenario. Submission and review of this project is required in order to receive your certificate.